US warns travellers of terror threat in Palawan
The US Embassy in Manila issued a travel advisory on May 9, 2017, warning of possible terrorist threats in the province of Palawan. The embassy says it has received credible information that terrorist groups might be planning kidnappings of foreign nationals in the Palawan region, including Puerto Princesa City, and the areas surrounding Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park.
More Articles ...
- New regulation raises age of dependent child
- Zumba flash mob takes over The Forks
- Lea Salonga in Winnipeg
- Tax scam warning
- Flor Marcelino for RBC Top 25 Canadian Immigrants Award
- Sister to sister - Building bridges
- Group presses Canada for mining justice in the Philippines
- Filipino stores raided for selling pirated DVDs
- Coalition opposes changes to MPNP
- Celebrating Pinay pioneers